Would you like to work in an international work environment, where willingness to learning new things is supported by a wide range of training and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities?
- You will be stabilizing sheet accounts reconciliation, preparation of financial reporting, posting standard journal entries, raising intercompany recharges,
- You will reconciliation Intercompany balances prior and after month end close, fixed assets including creation, depreciation, movement, disposal, sale, and reporting. Also, you will prepare a tax return.
You should be open to starting your career in an international environment. We want you to use your analytical skills at work. You need to be able to speak French at least at B2 level and English at B1 level. Would you like to develop in the Finance and Accounting Area?
- We are working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere,
- Development of guide or leader competencies. There will be bonuses, including those for recommending new employees,
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses and additional life insurance,
- We will integrate you to join celebrations, annual picnic, and events, an attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you will choose what you want,
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- You will benefit from bicycle parking and carpooling and private medical care including your family.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.