Are you willing to get a strong experience in international sales& business development? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic and multinational team in Prague? We are providing outsourced inside sales services to major IT trendsetters in the world and constantly looking for talents from multiple countries.
You will be responsible;
- Drive team KPIs, including and not limited to:
- Country quota ($, coverage)
- Individual agents quota
- Agents productivity
- Participate in Business planning exercise (Customer focus, Coverage considerations, Product/Promotional needs to grow business, etc.).
- Build, maintain & communicate a strong ambition for the business, team, and individuals.
- Ensure the right Process of Management & KPIs to drive the organization’s performance against sales goals, strategies & action-plans. Be accountable for the results.
- Develop succession planning within the team, to ensure continuous skill set development/growth for the individuals
- Perform ongoing coaching activities with sales agents, coordinate with the training department where needed in order to drive individual development
- Deliver team communication in a motivational manner, build team energy.
- Demonstrate strong influencing skills to drive the team, managing change effectively, resulting in a positive outcome
- Be a role model and make sure everyone follows the Company’s ethical rules
- Drive the execution of the sales strategy (PPS portfolio, campaigns/initiatives/programs, target markets, partners & customers, sales coverage,…) through the right POM and KPIs
- Drive the sales pipeline, guarantee forecast/predictability and maximization of margin through the right activities, POM and KPIs
- Assessment of team skills/motivation, identifying potential resource risks, flagging to HR / Management any anticipated hiring needs. Co-ordinate effectively with HR, to ensure the pipeline of candidates available to support new recruitment needs
- Troubleshoot on issues/escalations that affects people/team perf & constantly looking for new ways to evolve space, driving improvement in sales operation and performance
- Support sales tactics and action plan to anticipate customer needs to pro-actively provide business recommendations.
- Constantly looks for new and better ways to drive sales operations and sales performance.
- Build a true succession plan to allow individual growth within sales teams
- Strong analytics skills.
- Capability to understand complex reporting and convert numbers into an action plan.
- Strong communication skills, including communication at the executive level.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business/IT/Management
- Sales experience required.
- Proficiency in English, another language is a plus.
- Competitive Salary with bonus structure.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Extensive Training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes.
- Workplace-based in Prague.
- Package of benefits: Meal vouchers, Multisport card, fruits delivery on daily basis, Fit-Stop.
- Language courses.