Is problem-solving your passion? Do you enjoy being helpful? If you think that a constantly developing IT industry is awesome, join a big company and start working in Prague. We are looking for someone like you.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to internal Company users’ Technical issues,
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support,
- Track, route, and redirect problems to correct resources,
- Update customer data and produce activity reports,
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process,
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution,
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed internal Company’s users’ expectations,
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure,
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products, and services,
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support,
- Proficiency in English and Fluent in Czech/Slovak language,
- Working knowledge of help desk software, Windows Server platform and remote control,
- Strong client-facing and communication skills Advanced networking troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills,
- Knowledge of Cisco Technologies platform is a plus,
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
You will have;
- Competitive salary + attractive bonus system,
- The contract will be signed for 3 months in the beginning, with the possibility of,
- Prolonging according to the success of the pilot phase of the project,
- Daily food vouchers,
- 20 Days of Holiday, plus additional holidays up to 5 days,
- Business trip opportunities,
- Professional growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.