For more than 35 years our client has been enabling communications and empowering relationships by providing interpretation and translation services to help organizations serve their Limited English Proficient (LEP) and Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing communities. As the third largest language services provider in the world, our client remains steadfast in this commitment and is dedicated to providing total and complete client satisfaction.
What do you need to start?
- Native Russian & English C1;
- High School Diploma (mandatory);
- Education in languages/translation/interpretation or related fields (preferential);
- Excellent listening, retention, and note-taking skills to maintain a high level of accuracy;
- Ability to explain certain cultural concepts to avoid miscommunication with the permission or at the request of the Customer;
- Ability to concentrate, stay detached from the conversation, and always remain neutral and objective;
- Reliable, autonomous, and highly disciplined;
- Confident and organized;
- Time management skills with maximum responsibility;
- Ability to work with performance goals.
- Valid work permit for Portugal or EU ID.
What duties will help you grow?
- Render correct concepts and meanings between Russian and English following complexity, clarity, tone, and style from one language into another; uphold the correct rules for grammar and syntax in both languages;
- Provide strict renditions of the messages including every detail of the conversation;
- Follow instructions of Customers, manage the flow of the call, and avoids taking over the call;
- Understand protocol and terminology at the customer service level in the following industries: Healthcare, Government, Insurance, Financial, Utilities, Travel & Hospitality, and 911, Law Enforcement, Court, and General Business.
What have we prepared for you?
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Christmas and Holiday bonuses;
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
- Welcome Kit (Laptop, monitor, Keyboard, mouse, webcam, headsets
- Work as a team from your home;
- Specialized training included;
- Competitive compensation model;
- Have the opportunity to work with an international team within a multicultural environment.