We are looking for a Partnership Manager, who will take care of building relations with student associations and universities, focusing on the promotion of WiPjobs and helping just graduates to find the right job. ESN background is a plus.
Duration: 3 months,
City: Krakow/Katowice (Poland) (online work/home office),
WiPjobs is a Multilingual Specialist Recruitment Agency, that mainly operates in Poland and the Czech Republic. Our key factors are the flexibility of time and location, in fact, we work online and thanks to our network, we find the right candidates for our Clients around Europe. If you would like to apply for the Erasmus+ grant, this is the right opportunity. You would have a big chance of development in a new and young company with international team members.
Our company is specialized in multilingual recruitment in Poland, for 30 different languages in the areas of sales, recruitment, finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer service, and marketing. (www.wipjobs.com)
- Building relations with student associations,
- Promoting brand on the European market,
- Developing relations with Universities international offices,
- Supporting marketing and recruitment activities in Europe,
- Social Networks management,
- Project management responsibilities,
- Partner sourcing,
- Weekly WEB meetings / Monthly LIVE meetings.
You should have;
- Erasmus Plus or any other grants,
- Duration minimum of 3 months,
- Experience in ESN or similar student associations,
- Fluent English, additional language will be an asset,
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing the schedule of tasks,
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive approach,
- A strong motivation for development in the recruitment area,
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
You will have;
- Min. 3-4 months + 3 months,
- Working ONLINE/home office,
- Flexible starting date and working time,
- Opportunity for personal development in a multinational environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.