If you are interested in Recruitment and Business Development and you would like to apply for the Erasmus+ grant, this is the right opportunity. You would have a big chance of development in a new and young company with international team members.
Duration: 3 months
WiPjobs is a Multilingual Specialist Recruitment Agency, that mainly operates in Poland and the Czech Republic. Our key factors are the flexibility of time and location, in fact, we work online and thanks to our network, we find the right candidates for our Clients around Europe.
City: Krakow (Poland) OR (online work/home office)
Our company is specialized in multilingual recruitment in Poland, in 30 different languages in the areas of sales, recruitment, finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer service, and marketing.
Here is our website (www.wipjobs.com).
- Sourcing online
- Candidate pre-qualification (CV screening, Skype, and phone screening interviews)
- Building strong positive relations with candidates
- Promoting brand on the market
- Supporting recruitment activities for other countries
- Social networks management
- Candidate application management
- Web content editing, translations
- Partner sourcing
- Updating the internal database
- Weekly WEB meetings / Monthly LIVE meetings
You should have;
- Erasmus Plus or any other grants
- The internship is NOT paid
- Duration minimum of 3 months
- Fluent in English, the additional language will be an asset
- Good knowledge of social networks (LinkedIn, Golden Line, Facebook, Xing, etc)
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing the schedule of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proactive approach
- The strong motivation for development in the recruitment area
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
You will have;
- Min. 3 months + 3 months
- Working ONLINE/home office
- Flexible working time
- Bonus according to performance and targets (up to 400 EUR per candidate hired)
- Opportunity for personal development in a multinational environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.