If you are interested in Recruitment and Business Development and you would like to apply for Erasmus+ grant, this is the right opportunity. You would have a big chance of development in a new and young company with international team members.
WiPjobs is a Multilingual Specialist Recruitment Agency, that mainly operates in Poland and Czech Republic. Our key factors are the flexibility of time and location, in fact, we work online and thanks to our network, we find the right candidates for our Clients around Europe.
City: Krakow/Katowice (Poland) (online work/home office)
Our company is specialized in multilingual recruitment in Poland, for 30 different languages in the areas of sales, recruitment, finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer service, and marketing. (www.wipjobs.com)
- Sourcing online;
- Candidate pre-qualification (CV screening, Skype, and phone screening interviews);
- Building strong positive relations with candidates;
- Promoting brand on the market;
- Supporting recruitment activities for other countries;
- Social Networks management;
- Candidate application management;
- Web content editing, translations;
- Partner sourcing;
- Updating internal database;
- Weekly WEB meetings / Monthly LIVE meetings.
- Erasmus Plus or any other grants;
- The internship is NOT paid;
- Duration minimum 3 months;
- Fluent in English, the additional language will be an asset;
- Good knowledge of social networks (LinkedIn, GoldenLine, Facebook, Xing, etc);
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing the schedule of tasks;
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach;
- The strong motivation for development in the recruitment area;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Min. 3-4 months + 3 months;
- Working ONLINE/home office;
- Flexible working time;
- Bonus according to with performance and targets (up to 400 EUR per candidate hired);
- Opportunity for personal development in a multinational environment.