Do you have a knack and love for Content Creation and Social Media? Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? We are looking for a talented and passionate Junior Content Creator & Social Media Manager to create sharable content and build a solid presence on our social media platforms.
If would like to apply for the Erasmus+ grant or not, this is the right opportunity!
Duration: 3 months
Location: Online work/home office
Striving to find the perfect match!
WiPjobs is a Multilingual Specialist Recruitment Agency, that mainly operates in Poland, Czech Republic, Portugal, Greece, and Italy. Our key factors are the flexibility of time and location, in fact, we can work online and thanks to our network, we find the right candidates for our Clients around Europe.
Our company is specialized in multilingual recruitment in Poland and Europe, in 30 different languages in the areas of sales, recruitment, finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer service, and marketing.
We believe in the internationalization of the European labor market. A market where people from different cultures and countries can work together to achieve a common goal. We aim to create a bridge that reduces the distance between candidates and companies and makes life easier for both of them. We want to boost careers and help people improve their lives by capturing new job opportunities and promoting their professional development.
Check out our website at www.wipjobs.com
- Manage our social media channels according to the monthly Editorial Plan;
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram;
- Create graphics, copies, and shareable content related to the recruitment industry.
You should have;
- Erasmus Plus or any other grant is a plus;
- The internship is NOT paid;
- Duration minimum of 3 months;
- Fluent in English, an additional EU language will be an asset;
- Very good knowledge of social media networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.);
- Passion for writing and content creation;
- Very good knowledge of Canva
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing the schedule of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and a dedicated approach
- Knowledge of MS Office and G-Suite
You will have;
- 3 months + 3 months
- Working online from home
- Flexible working time
- Bonus according to performance and targets
- Opportunity for personal development in a multinational environment
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.