Do you have a knack and love for writing? Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? We are looking for a talented and passionate Junior Blog Copywriter & Community Manager to illustrate WiPjos’ core values and strive to achieve our mission and create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our social media members through content and building relationships between them.
If would like to apply for the Erasmus+ grant or not, this is the right opportunity!
Duration: 3 months
Location: Online work/home office
Striving to find the perfect match!
WiPjobs is a Multilingual Specialist Recruitment Agency, that mainly operates in Poland, Czech Republic, Portugal, Greece, and Italy. Our key factors are the flexibility of time and location, in fact, we can work online and thanks to our network, we find the right candidates for our Clients around Europe.
Our company is specialized in multilingual recruitment in Poland and Europe, in 30 different languages in the areas of sales, recruitment, finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer service, and marketing.
We believe in the internationalization of the European labor market. A market where people from different cultures and countries can work together to achieve a common goal. We aim to create a bridge that reduces the distance between candidates and companies and makes life easier for both of them. We want to boost careers and help people improve their lives by capturing new job opportunities and promoting their professional development.
Check out our website at www.wipjobs.com
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog according to the recruitment industry;
- Manage, supervise, and moderate our online communities according to WiPjobs’ rules and regulations;
- Produce various types of shareable content to engage our communities.
You should have;
- Erasmus Plus or any other grant is a plus;
- The internship is NOT paid;
- Duration minimum of 3 months;
- Fluent in English, an additional EU language will be an asset;
- Very good knowledge of social media networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.);
- Passion for writing and content;
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing the schedule of tasks;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a dedicated approach;
- Knowledge of MS Office and G-Suite.
You will have;
- 3 months + 3 months
- Working online from home
- Flexible working time
- Bonus according to performance and targets
- Opportunity for personal development in a multinational environment
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.