Do you have a knack and love for writing? Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of content and blog regularly. If would like to apply for the Erasmus+ grant, this is the right opportunity!
Duration: 3 months
WiPjobs is a Multilingual Specialist Recruitment Agency, that operates in Poland and the Czech Republic. Our key factors are the flexibility of time and location, in fact, we work online and thanks to our network, we find the right candidates for our Clients around Europe.
Location: Online work/home office
Our company is specialized in multilingual recruitment in Poland, in 30 different languages in the areas of IT, finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care, and marketing services.
Here is our website (www.wipjobs.com).
- Social Media management (according to the monthly Editorial Plan),
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram,
- Create shareable content and appropriate,
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog according to the industry.
You should have;
- Erasmus Plus or any other grant
- The internship is NOT paid
- Duration minimum of 3 months
- Fluent in English, an additional language will be an asset
- Very good knowledge of social media networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.),
- Passion for writing and content
- Flexibility, with an ability to adapt to changing the schedule of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and dedicated approach
- Knowledge of MS Office
You will have;
- 3 months + 3 months
- Working online from home
- Flexible working time
- Bonus according to performance and targets
- Opportunity for personal development in a multinational environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.