Do you have the spirit of a leader? Do people compliment you for being a wonderful communicator? If you speak Slovenian, join an international team in Krakow!
Our client is a leading service supplier, helping engineers and purchasing professionals in their job all over the world; the company is mainly involved in selling and delivering electronics components, IT services and solutions worldwide. It operates in 36 countries and trades in more than 100, with more than 4,500 employees, treating over 3,000 brands for a total of more than 600,000 products.
The role will be contacting new and existing customers over the phone and email; branding our company and generating immediate and longer term sales, with following up the call by email where needed. The role is to make sure any new and declining customers do know about our new products and services. You will find opportunities from leads and work with those in collaboration with the support teams; technical, quote and the Assigned Sales Teams for following up potential designs and opportunities.
- You will need to be fluent in Slovenian language (native or C2 level) and fluent English.
- Great communicator, Social intelligence, winning mentality.
- Minimum 2 years sales direct sales experience
- Understanding of P&L, profitable sales, margin implications of particular sales and discounting policies.
- Fluent in the local language where the inside account manager work plus fluent in English in speaking and writing.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Demonstrates Change Agility, Resiliency, Drive for Results and Customer Focus
- Ability to Collaborate and Connect with Others in a multi-channel multi-cultural environment
In addition to our competitive salary and sales incentive bonus, you will have additional benefits such as support with private healthcare insurance and Multisport Card.