You will be handling assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities, supporting partners in business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager, leading pipeline, forecasting business and develop an influential relationship with existing customers. Also, you will chase up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, administrate CRM tools, portals, and share points, collaborate with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
You will be;
- Responsible for cep service PR growth and quota achievement,
- Handling through partners mainly partner,
- Driving ISR team to increase services PR,
- Understanding the service opportunity per country (what to sell, where and how),
- Searching for opportunities i.e. identify deals with no services attached, identify customers with, Low services PR,
- Detecting and providing visibility of qualified opportunities and take actions to close them with, partner & support partners to close big deals when necessary,
- Being the services ambassador vis-à-vis customers/partners (ensure partners, services rebate structure and the return on investment from their opinion,
- Participating in customers calls with ISR to convince customer/partner to include services in a deal,
- Being the services authority in the hub: regular education of the CEP ISR team regarding services, portfolio,
- Linkage to CEMA Services Management,
- Spotting potential lack in partner competencies and certification and ensure partners are meeting,
- Partnering First Program Requirements (Technical/Sales certification, revenue threshold),
- Ensuring ISRs and partners are taking advantage of promotions, events & programs,
- Orchestrating different available internal resources to support ISR and partner (for example; presales, Marketing, specialists etc.) to drive joint revenues and use success-leveraging methods to support sales,
- Passionately reviews account activities in pursuit of new business/upselling opportunities.
You should have a university degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales, interest in IT Business.
You should have at least upper-intermediate level of English and proficient Serbian.
Previous experience in IT environment and/or Sales or customer service experience is a plus. High level of social skills is also required.
We are offering you a competitive salary + attractive Bonus system, daily food vouchers, 25 Days of Holiday, business trip opportunities, multisport card, health insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.