If YOU are a bold, strong-minded, eager-to-learn individual who will not take no for an answer, our Prague office has an exciting opportunity for YOU!
We are looking for a target-oriented and sales-driven individual with strong communication skills. Sounds like YOU? Then YOU are ready to be a part of our team responsible for the generation of sales opportunities through hunting, prospecting, and cold calling to promote healthcare product solutions and services.
What your day will look like:
- Contact prospect clients by phone and email and build relationships with them by promoting healthcare product solutions and services at a corresponding country market
- Negotiate product and project pricing with B2B prospects among hospital, medical centre, and midwife customer segment
- Handle objections and pass through them to generate sales opportunities.
- Manage and report on your sales pipeline in CRM where you owe the full sales cycle from qualification till purchase confirmation
- Achieve project KPIs and sales quotas on monthly and quarterly bases
What you will bring to the role:
- B2B sales management experience
- Native Croatian+ fluent English
- Advanced user knowledge of Windows environment
- Developed negotiation management and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills
- Good grasp of pipeline management and sales-orientated mindset
- Experience in B2B field sales or Inside Sales
- Familiarity with sales CRMs
- Eager, quick learner with a strong teamwork spirit
- Able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment
What are we offering you?
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Extensive Training and development program on products, tools, and processes
25 days of holiday
- Meal vouchers at the value of 109,00 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% by the employee) for every working day of each month
- Multisport card
- Fresh fruit and refreshments
- Interactive activities: team-building, company parties, sports, etc.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment
- Private medical insurance with Adeslas
- Restaurant ticket card
- Full time, 40 hours/week Monday to Friday
- Fantastic career prospects in an international company
- High possibilities to grow inside the company
- Extensive training on market-leading products, personal development programs, and mentoring to fully develop skills
- Relocation package if you live abroad