Our client belongs to the top 500 business companies in the IT and High-Tech sector. This is the B2B sales environment with very diverse teams that will give you the possibility not only to be a part of the multinational information technology company but also have a great opportunity to learn from the experienced professionals in the industry, allowing you to expand your skill sets and have a dynamic and exciting work with career perspectives. Due to our successful global partnership, we are looking for a highly motivated Inside Sales Representative (m/f/d), located in Prague, Czechia.
- Identifying Sales Opportunities: Identifies customer business drivers and develops related opportunities for our customer’s product portfolio and product-related services. Detect high business opportunities.
- Sales: Takes selective measures to increase turnover with products and related services. Establishes value proposition and win strategy for beating the competition. Focus on enterprise high-end technologies (data centre)
- Relationship Building: Ensures optimum communication and support for the customer(s) and partner(s) as well as the involved stakeholders, especially at a Senior Level. Develops a strong influence and coaching network within the partners above the portfolio focus.
- Pipeline Management: End-to-End accountability for building a strong and healthy pipeline with a clear focus on Data Center technologies and on forecast accuracy.
- Maintaining Market & Portfolio Knowledge. Maintains a high level of product, services, solution, market and competitive know-how.
- Sales Systems & Process Management: Updates the client relationship management (CRM) database and carries out administrative tasks as appropriate. Ensure the proper use of specified company tools and processes, which will be provided by our customers to manage channel partners.
- Technology related sales or business development experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills – Ability to coach team to successfully drive sales over the phone, email, video, and modern demonstration tools.
- Experience, background, and confidence to initiate and drive business strategy discussions with C-level executives and business decision-makers around industry drivers and workloads.
- Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, nurture the opportunity to close, engage channel partners as needed and manage the customer relationship through success.
- General knowledge of the IT industry, preferred in focus areas such as Server / Storage / Service, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual systems, processes, products, and services quickly and accurately.
- Works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- Achievement and success-driven personality motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross-business collaboration.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications, Salesforce.com CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus.
- Language skills: Czech (native), English (fluently)
- Pool car
- Attractive salary and performance bonus
- Extensive Training and development program on products, tools, and processes
- 25 days of holiday
- Meal vouchers at the value of 109,00 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% by the employee) for every working day of each month
- Fully paid language course (after probation period)
- Multisport card
- Fresh fruit and refreshments on workplace
- Interactive activities: team-building, company parties, sports, etc.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment
- Relocation Assistance