Do you know how to adapt to different tasks? Do you like a constantly changing business environment? Are you great at dealing with people? If you are native in Czech, it is absolutely your time to have an amazing career in international business.
You will be;
- Managing assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities,
- Supporting partners on business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager,
- Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop an influential relationship with existing customers,
- Chasing up-sell and cross-sell opportunities,
- Administrating CRM tools, portals and share-points,
- Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
You should have;
- University degree or High school with at least 2 years previous professional experience in direct sales,
- Eligible to work in the EU,
- Excellent English and a native speaker of Czech,
- High level of communication skills (phone manners),
- Persuading, influencing and negotiating Skills,
- Understanding of P&L, profitable sales, margin implications of particular sales and discounting policies.
- Self-motivated, driven, customer-focused and resilient
You will have;
- Competitive salary + attractive bonus system,
- Daily food vouchers,
- 20 Days of Holiday, plus additional holidays up to 5 days,
- Business trip opportunities,
- Professional growth opportunities,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.