Do you know how to adapt to different tasks? Do you like a constantly changing business environment? Are you great at dealing with people? If you speak Croatian and Slovenian, it is absolutely your time to have an amazing career in international business!
You are going to be ;
- Managing assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities, supporting partners in business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager.
- Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop an influential relationship with existing customers.
- Chasing up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Administrating CRM tools, portals and share points.
- Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
- Responsible for cep service PR growth and quota achievement
- Manage through partners mainly partner
- Drive ISR team to increase services PR
- Understand the service opportunity per country (what to sell, where and how)
- Search for opportunities i.e. identify deals with no services attached, identify customers with
- low services PR
- Detect and provide transparency of qualified opportunities and take actions to close them with
- partner & support partners to close big deals when necessary
- Being the services ambassador vis a vis customers/partners (ensure partners understand the
- services rebate structure and the ROI from their perspective)
- Participate in customers calls with ISR to convince customer/partner to include services in a deal
- Be the services expert in the hub: regular education of the CEP ISR team regarding services
- Linkage to CEMA Services Management
- Spot potential lack in partner competencies and certification and ensure partners are meeting
- Partner First Program Requirements (Technical/Sales certification, revenue threshold)
- Ensure ISRs and partners are taking advantage of promotions, events & programs
- Orchestrate different available internal resources to support ISR and partner (for example, presales,
- marketing, specialists etc.) to drive joint revenues and use success-leveraging methods to
- support sales
- Dedicatedly reviews account activities in pursuit of new business/upselling opportunities
- University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales
- Interest in IT Business
- Languages: at least upper-intermediate level of English and proficient Czech
- Previous experience in IT environment and/or Sales or customer service experience is a plus
- High level of communication skills (phone manners)
We are offering you a competitive salary + attractive Bonus system, daily food vouchers, 25 Days of Holiday, no additional holidays, business trip opportunities, multisport card, health insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.