A great sense of communication, awesome organizational skills, and analytical mind. Does it sound like you? Join a dynamic company in Prague and reach a new level of your career.
You will be;
- Managing assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities,
- Supporting partners on business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager,
- Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop an influential relationship with existing customers,
- Chasing up-sell and cross-sell opportunities,
- Administrating CRM tools, portals, and SharePoint,
- Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
You should have;
- University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales,
- Eligible to work in the EU,
- Excellent English and a native speaker of the Hungarian language,
- Real sales attitude and the capability to persuade their partners to sign contracts,
- High level of communication skills (phone manners),
- Persuading, influencing and negotiating skills,
- Self-motivated and driven,
- Previous experience in sales or customer service experience is a plus.
You will have;
- Competitive salary + attractive bonus system,
- Daily food vouchers,
- 20 Days of Holiday, plus additional holidays up to 5 days,
- Business trip opportunities,
- Professional growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.