Are you looking for a work-life balance? Do you have a positive attitude and you are goal orientated? Are you a native German or native Polish speaker with fluent English?
Then apply today!
Our client is the third largest contact service provider in Europe and currently, we are looking for an INSIDE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER with Polish or German language for a world-leading provider of data and analytics to the consumer goods industry.
• Qualifying and profiling customers/opportunities for renewal and new business opportunities
• Create, maintain, enable and grow a set of accounts on the services and value proposition of the product to drive revenue
• Understand the portfolio of solutions and services to effectively match these to the customer’s needs acting as a brand ambassador
• Analyze new leads to determine opportunities for new, conversion and renewal opportunities
• Identify critical customer information, ie: customers’ organization structure, installed base, competitors, key contracts, decision makers, etc and be able to stablish a trust relationship through the phone
• Create and manage pipeline to drive revenue on the different solutions offered
- Fluent English and a Native Polish or Native German speaker
- Experience in Sales and Cold Calling
- Notions of Account Management but no experience needed
- Able to Cross-sell and Up-sell is a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and over the phone.
- Able to uncover information by asking the right questions
- Eager to discover valuable insights from the customers
- Able to establish a connection within the person behind the phone
- Resilient and not afraid of rejection
- Very Organized and multitasking
- Ready to be part of a hectic sales team and be able to adapt to changes quickly
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive training and fully-paid language course;
- 25 days of vacation;
- Multisport card;
- Meal vouchers, fresh fruits and refreshment in office;
- Working in a multicultural environment.