Do you have the spirit of a leader? Do people compliment you for being a wonderful communicator? If you speak Hungarian, join an international team in Krakow.
The role will be not simply contacting new and existing customers over the phone and email; but supporting an existing portfolio of customer accounts within an allocated region, with following up the call by email where needed. The role is to take responsibility for managing and growing business for a defined and new account base and increasing customer engagement and loyalty in line with growth targets. You will find opportunities from leads and work with those in collaboration with the support teams; technical, quote and the Assigned Sales Teams for following up potential designs and opportunities.
- You will need to be fluent in Hungarian language (native or C2 level) and fluent English.
- Great communicator, Social intelligence, winning mentality.
- Minimum 2 years sales direct sales experience
- Understanding of P&L, profitable sales, margin implications of particular sales and discounting policies.
- Fluent in the local language where the inside account manager work plus fluent in English in speaking and writing.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Demonstrates Change Agility, Resiliency, Drive for Results and Customer Focus
- Ability to Collaborate and Connect with Others in a multi-channel multi-cultural environment
In addition to our competitive salary and sales incentive bonus, you will have additional benefits such as support with private healthcare insurance and Multisport Card.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.