Are you looking for a work-life balance? Do you have a positive attitude and you are goal oriented? Are you a native Ukrainian speaker with fluent English? Then join us today.
Become a part of a multinational IT company where you will be able to learn not only from the experienced professionals in the industry but also be a part of the friendly multicultural environment that will let you expand your skill sets and have a dynamic and exciting work.
The IPBM provides specific business and technical enablement to drive HP brands. You will be developing the partner capability and knowledge, required to sell the HP brand and to grow HP’s share of the partner’s business. The IPBM trains the partner sales force on BU-specific product sales strategies and works closely with BU marketing and Inside Sales Representatives to drive and close partner lead generation.
- Understand partner market and competition (through tools and reports made available from HP as well as reviews with reseller). Evaluate reseller interest in BU solutions.
- Define resellers target of BU Share of wallet, growth rate, program qualification/certification, identify gaps and define actions how to close gaps. Grow BU with a partner through joint planning.
- Educate partner sales force on BU products and solutions. Drive HP Value Proposition & Key Selling Points of our solutions and articulating HP benefits against competitors. Create partner loyalty and drive partner competencies and certification in BU products Ensure partners are meeting BU Partner Program Requirements (Technical/Sales certification, revenue threshold).
- Responsible for a portfolio of partners and to develop their HP business sell out, growth and margin, based on the HP Strategy.
- Ensure partners are taking advantage of promotions, events & programs.
- Communicate events, webinars and webcast information and ease registration.
- Manage partner forecasting/partners performance by tracking tools.
- Responsible for partner pipeline management, detecting new opportunities detected and driving successful and profitable closure of deal rate.
- Manage incentives through available elements.
- Aggressively reviews account activities in pursuit of new business/upselling opportunities.
- Co-develop partner business plans, provide guidance on HP certification training.
- Upgrade identified partners to higher Partner Program level (i.e. Silver to Gold status).
- May attend country partner events for meeting key partners.
- Fluent in English and native Ukrainian language,
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written,
- Positive attitude and goal orientation,
- Comfortable speaking with business users at all levels,
- Strong individual contributor as well as a teammate,
- Handle project tasks with minimal direction and supervision,
- Highly organized and detail-oriented,
- Target results-oriented
- Flexibility in prioritizing workload.
- Bonuses based on performance,
- Extensive training and fully-paid language course,
- HP University program,
- 25 days of vacation,
- Multisport card, fit -stop activities 2 times a week,
- Meal vouchers, fresh fruits and refreshment in office,
- Working in a multicultural environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.