Are you a native German speaker? Do you know what is the top secret to master communication? Get to know the fascinating IT industry and join a multicultural team in Prague.
Our client is providing outsourced indirect sales services to major IT Vendors in the world and constantly looking for talents from multiple countries.
You will be;
- Managing assigned authorized partners via telephone to detect potential business opportunities.
- Supporting partners in business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager.
- Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop an influential relationship with existing customers.
- Generating up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Administrating CRM tools, portals, and SharePoint.
- Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
- University degree or High school with previous professional experience in sales.
- Interest in IT Business.
- Minimum upper-intermediate level of English and native German speaker.
- Previous experience in IT environment is a plus.
- High level of communication skills (phone manners).
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Bonuses according to the performance
- Free Language Courses
- Health Insurance
- Multisport Card
- Daily food vouchers, fresh fruit service
- Extensive Training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes
- Workplace-based in Prague
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.