Do you think that a recruiter’s day must be amazing? Would you like to start something new? Take a challenge to learn how the recruitment world looks like and start a professional adventure in Prague. Don’t lose this great opportunity and apply now.
- Liaise with managers to identify staffing needs and candidate’s profile,
- Delicately source candidates,
- Carry out recruitment interviews with candidates,
- Recommend candidates for specified positions according to business requirements,
- Prepare and present job offers,
- Database maintenance in a timely and accurate manner,
- Meet defined SLAs.
You should have;
- Very good knowledge of English and a native speaker of Slovak/Czech,
- A strong motivation for development in HR/recruitment area,
- Educational background in Human Resource Management, Psychology would be an asset,
- Some experience in the recruitment field would be an asset,
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook,
- Good organizational skills, attention to details,
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks,
- Customer focus and excellent communication skills,
- “Can-do” attitude and dedicated approach.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.