Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good command of spoken and written French (C1) and English (C1)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in working on similar positions (HR Service Desk, HR Administration) for at least 1 year
- Experience in working in a case driven environment
- Good job organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
What duties will help you grow?
- Answering calls / cases in the case management tool help Client’s employees to navigate in Workday HCM self-service mode
- Answering calls / cases and help the employees to navigate through the Employee Portal
- Providing clarifications and guidance on HR policies, procedures and processes
- Monitoring Workday work inbox and processing the actions assigned to your role in the system for core HR processes (like ‘Starters’, ‘Movers’, ‘Leavers’)
- Producing the HR letters and documentation for Client’s employees
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.