We are looking for someone to work for our client as an HR Specialist.
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in an international environment where willingness to learning new things is supported by a wide range of training and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- Very good command of spoken and written English (C1) and good knowledge of Swedish (B2/C1)
- Experience in working on similar positions (HR Service Desk, HR Administration)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working in a case driven environment
- Good job organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Being responsible for timely & accurate processing of H2R activities (e.g. Onboarding, Performance Management, Learning Administration, Workforce administration, Talent Acquisition, Case Management and Helpdesk, Compensation Management)
- Answering calls/cases and helping employees navigate through the Employee Portal
- Providing clarifications and guidance on HR policies, procedures and processes
- Producing the HR letters and documentation for Client’s employees
- Working with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments (process design, technology enhancements, process standardization)
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.