We are looking for someone to work for our client as an HR Specialist.
You will be working in an international environment where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of training and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- Very good command of spoken and written English (C1) and good Italian (min. B2).
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in working on similar positions (HR Service Desk, HR Administration) for at least 1 year
- Experience in working in a case-driven environment
- Good job organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ensuring all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) are updated within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool
- Monitoring progress toward reaching commitment thresholds and providing status reporting to core project management team
- Providing clarifications and guidance on HR policies, procedures and processes
- Timely & accurately processing H2R activities (e.g. Onboarding, Performance Management, Learning Administration, Workforce Administration, Talent Acquisition, Case Management & Helpdesk, Compensation Management, etc.)
- Interacting with Client daily via phone and email, working on resolving H2R related issues, cooperating with other delivery team members, and ensuring that the documentation is up to date
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere,
- Development of expert or leader competencies,
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees,
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses,
- Additional life insurance,
- An attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want,
- Integration events and joint celebrations,
- Annual family picnic,
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects,
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations,
- Private medical care, also for your family,
- Bicycle parking and carpooling.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.