Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
We are looking for someone to work for our client as an HR Specialist.
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in an international environment where your willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of training and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
What do you need to start?
- Very good command of spoken and written Dutch (C1) and good command of English (B2)
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Willingness to work in an international, complex and dynamic environment
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Answering client’s calls and emails and processing client’s queries and escalations
- Providing clarification of HR policies and procedures
- Processing movements (transfers, promotion) and leaver requests
- Maintaining the employee lifecycle from hire to retire including: HR master data management, HR organization structure management, time management, absence management
- Updating all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed time frames
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
• Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of a Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package, and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport, and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing programs, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.