We are looking for someone to work for our client as an HR Specialist.
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in an international environment where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of training and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- You are open to starting an international career.
- Want to develop in the HR area
- Have very good knowledge of English (C1 level) and basic Italian
- Have strong communication and analytical skills
- Answering clients’ calls and emails.
- Processing HR Administration requests.
- Providing clarification of HR policies and procedures.
- Updating all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes).
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere,
- Development of expert or leader competencies,
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees,
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses,
- Additional life insurance,
- An attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want,
- Integration events and joint celebrations,
- Annual family picnic,
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects,
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations,
- Private medical care, also for your family,
- Bicycle parking and carpooling.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.