We are looking for someone to work for our client as an HR Specialist.
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in an international environment where willingness to learning new things is supported by a wide range of training and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- Very good command of spoken and written English (level C1) and Hebrew (level B2)
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cooperate smoothly with other team members
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Answering client’s calls and e-mails
- Processing HR Administration requests
- Providing clarification of HR policies and procedures
- Managing assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan
- Updating all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.