As HR & Development Manager you will be in charge of implementing the corporate HR policies and procedures as well as ensuring their compliance with the local labor laws. You will be able to provide guidance and support to Corporate HR & Development Director and Head of Regional Office in implementation of HR plans, performance management and training, development, managing administrative services including recruitment, induction, salary and benefits administrations as well as support the company on its organizational development initiatives.
- Comply fully with company’s requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality, integrity and safeguard the company’s trade secrets.
- Response to change positively (technical advances as well as organizational adaptations).
- Be results-oriented, alert others timely when a task may not produce the required result for the company’s final product.
- Interact with other departments when required.
- Identify training requirements.
- Implement corporate company policies and procedures.
- Manage the recruitment, selection and replacement process for the assigned territory.
- Oversee induction, orientation and on-boarding of new employees.
- Oversee skills management, training and development concerns.
- Process and approve vacation leave benefits including the air ticket and leave salary entitlement.
- Manage employee relations concerns.
- Receive requests in ERP and monitor timely completion of requests.
- Responsible for the smooth and timely delivery of services relating to HR and administrative management.
- Responsible for developing new programs and services related to employee management.
- Keep policies and procedures updated and relevant to the requirements of the company.
- Authorize to sign documents according with employees’ requirements.
You should be:
- Quality conscious (dynamic approach towards quality improvement)
- Fluent in English language.
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Proactive when demonstrating and promoting positive prospect, client and work relationships.
- Proactive managing conflicts and disputes while achieving constructive resolution.
- Demonstrating unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with
You will have:
- Bonuses based on performance,
- Intensive training with Project Management’s Team.
- Corporate Bonus policy is applied.
- Travel business policy (ticket, accommodation, daily allowances)
- Days of vacation as per country’s law.
- Multi-sport card, fit -stop activities.
- Meal vouchers, fresh fruits and refreshment in office.
- Working in a multicultural environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.