Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
• Fluent knowledge of French language (C1/C2)
• Good knowledge of English language (B2)
• Analytical skills and good attention to details
• Min. 1 year of experience in Finance/Accounting/Banking/Customer Service area
• At least basic knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook
• Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
• Knowledge of retail financing- personal loans, leasing
• Knowledge of Cassiopae system
What duties will help you grow?
• Performing activities related to loan/leasing contract management in respective systems
• Direct contact with Customers and Dealers via phone, email and letter (in French language)
• Identifying changes and improvements to be implemented
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.