Is an analytical mind your forte? Would you describe yourself as precise and attentive? Can you freely communicate with people and understand what they are saying? If you speak both German and English, a team of international professionals is waiting for someone like you!
- Gather information from stock exchanges and e-mails received from data provides
- Analyze and choose data relevant from client’s perspective
- Convert data to standard format and update the client’s database on a timely and accurate manner
- Handling standard customer queries received via e-mails
- Want to start a career within Financial Services
- Speak very good English (B2 level) and very good German (B2 level)
- Have analytical skills and good attention to details
- Are open to working in a team
- Have basic experience in MS Excel (strong plus)
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in an international environment, where willingness of learning new things is supported by a wide range of training and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.