Is an analytical mind your forte? Would you describe yourself as precise and attentive? Can you freely communicate with people and understand what they are saying? If you speak both Dutch and English, a team of international professionals is waiting for someone like you.
We are looking for someone who;
- Open to start your career in the finance area,
- Would like to use your analytical skills at work,
- Would like to work with ERP systems,
- Speak Dutch at a C2 level and English at a B1 level.
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in an international environment, where willingness of learning new things is supported by a wide range of training and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- Daily contact with clients (phone and e-mail);
- Post bank statements;
- Analyze and handle incoming payments;
- Match payments with invoices on the client account.
- You will work in a multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online pieces of training and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep the right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person, you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.