Gain experience in finance and payroll! Would you like to be part of a dynamic and multinational team in Prague? Then this job is the right one for you.
You will be;
- Accounts payable management – full scope (order to pay)
- Accounts receivable coordination – communicating with an external accountant, distributing
- Invoices to clients, chasing payments
- Payroll coordination – assisting with monthly close, collecting all relevant documentation and
- information, coordinating with payroll accountant
- Support and backup for HR Generalist – upon agreement
- Supporting monthly accounting close (such as intercompany reconciliations, accounts analytics
- and documentation)
- Ad hoc tasks and support of the finance manager
You should have;
- High School and/or University graduates,
- Native Czech with at least upper-intermediate English,
- Microsoft Office proficiency,
- Professionalism and a positive attitude,
- Ability to set priorities and manage daily responsibilities effectively,
- Teammates with the ability to also work independently,
- Previous experience from AP/AR or payroll would be an advantage.
You will have;
- Competitive salary,
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, daily use of foreign languages,
- Language courses,
- Possibility to grow/develop in career,
- Workplace-based in Prague.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Gain experience in finance and payroll! Would you like to be part of a dynamic and multinational team in Prague? Then this job is the right one for you!