What do you need to start?
- Fluent French (C1)
- Have good knowledge of English (B2)
- Have very good analytical skills
- Have technical or accounting background/interest
- Have a problem-solving attitude and efficient task management skills
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where your willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of pieces of training designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Supporting maintenance of internal tools and solutions (system transfers, batches uploads, raising issue tickets)
- Understanding how system activities influence the operation and how business activities affect the system
- Working closely with all F&A teams
- Identifying areas for potential system improvements
What development path can you choose?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g. Foreigners Community) and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.