The recruitment process for this position and onboarding training is conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- English intermediate (B2)
- Around 1 year of financial background
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork approach and communication skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Solving queries
- Support for Managers in results reporting
- Check of budget and forecast
- Preparation of agreed controlling reports (standard and ad hoc)
- Daily cooperations with Business/Financial Controller
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual pieces of training: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.