The recruitment process for this position and onboarding training is conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the O2C or similar area
- At least B2 level English
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Very good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
What duties will help you grow?
- Preparing computerized invoices for customers.
- Implementing an effective billing system.
- Reviewing all records associated with bills to ensure accuracy.
- Keeping detailed records of all billing transactions, expenses, income and fund transfers
- Assisting and supporting all billers.
- Ensuring confidentiality in billing procedures.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual pieces of training: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.