Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Very good English and German language (both written and spoken)
- Experience in financial area (C2C/P2P/R2R) is a must
- Ability to take leadership in absence of Seniors/team leader
- Very Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail and also very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Deliver high quality, professional proactive Service Client, within agreed SLA
- Resolve complex queries and handles sensitive individual cases across processes
- Actively work on solving issues in day-to-day work
- Share knowledge and best practices among the team
- Identify issues and use the agreed escalation route
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.