Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the Finance and Accounting area
• Level of German and English – C1
• Ability to analyze end-to-end processes
• Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
• Very good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing schedules of tasks
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
• Responsibility for timely cash collection on invoices due to the Client
• Reflecting the status of credit and collection activities regularly
• Ensuring accounts receivables are cleared and that no unmatched item remains open
• Evaluating credit history combined with customer payment behaviour and escalating it required
• Handling day-to-day activities and cooperating closely, when necessary, with customer service representatives, Salesmen, Accounts Receivables and Managers to ensure ‘on time’ collection
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care, and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world–changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport, and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing programs, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.