Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Very good German and good English skills
- At least 6 months of experience in the financial area (O2C / P2P / R2R)
- Very Good analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and also very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Deliver high-quality, professional proactive Service Clients, within the agreed SLA
- Resolve complex queries and handles sensitive individual cases across processes
- Actively work on solving issues in day-to-day work
- Share knowledge and best practices among the team
- Identify issues and use the agreed escalation route
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care, and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world–changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport, and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing programs, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.