Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Having around 1 year of experience in the financial area,
- Level of English at least B2,
- Level of Dutch at least B2,
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel),
- Proper time management and setting priorities,
- Very good analytical skills.
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in working in the P2P area,
- Experience in working with SAP.
What duties will help you grow?
- Daily processing includes vouching invoices (PO invoices, non-PO invoices, ERS invoices, and E-invoicing),
- Research on missing information to facilitate payment,
- Vendor master file updates: the creation of new vendors and communication with them and internal business partners,
- Assisting with daily needs – requesting statements, invoices & credit memos, answering questions regarding payments & account status,
- Analyzing processes, recommending improvements, and managing all internal controls on documents,
- Using well-known programs (including Excel and SAP),
- Using business Dutch daily,
- Cooperating with other departments,
- Growing in an international environment.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.