The recruitment process for this position and onboarding training is conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Around 1 year of experience in the Finance and Accounting area
- Fluent command of English and Portuguese (C1)
- Customer-oriented attitude and very good analytical skills
- Proper time management and setting priorities, work in a changing environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
What duties will help you grow?
- Coding and clearing deductions
- Researching more complex disputes and deductions for validity and researching the root causes of deductions and disputes and recommending/supporting a permanent resolution of similar exceptions
- Raising credits for valid queries and if the deduction is invalid, providing proof to support collection efforts
- Reconciling complicated accounts and escalating problem accounts
- Identifying frequently occurring deductions and disputes and identifying the root cause of these issues
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual pieces of training: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.