The recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent knowledge of English and Italian (C1)
- Ability to manage priorities, deadlines and tasks in order to accomplish goals
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in Collections, Disputes, Credit or Cash applications
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- ensuring the daily activities are fulfilled properly and timely in accordance with Desktop Procedures and SLA targets
- managing goods or services claims
- supporting junior colleagues in process-related areas
- handling queries
- filling documents according to procedures for audit purposes
What development path can you choose?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world–changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to our client.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.