The recruitment process for this position and onboarding training is conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good knowledge of Danish (B2) & English languages (B2)
- Very good Customer Service skills and Client-focused attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where your willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of training designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Receiving and reviewing procurement system service requests (OBO)
- Being an escalation point for complex queries
- Processing files documents according to procedures for audit purposes
- Continually striving to identify opportunities to simplify, standardize and improve processes
- Proactively sharing knowledge and best practices
- Continually seeking out ways to improve Client satisfaction
What development path can you choose?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual pieces of training: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to our client.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.