The recruitment process for this position and onboarding training is conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Around 1 year of experience in the Finance and Accounting area
- Good command of English (B1/B2) and Czech (min. C1)
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Proper time management and setting priorities, work in a changing environment
- Experience at work in a multicultural environment, work both as a team member and independently
- Very good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
What duties will help you grow?
- Being responsible for chasing outstanding invoices from customers of our clients
- Playing a vital role in the cash flow of the client ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively
- Assisting customers experiencing repayment difficulties, chasing up late payments and arranging with the customer the best way forward to repay the debt
- Negotiating, implementing and documenting payment solutions with customers
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with external customers
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.