Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent knowledge of Slovenian (C1) and English (B2/C1);
- Ability to deal with all types of Customer queries and disputes within the role;
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with internal customers and the Client in a professional manner;
- Willingness to help and resolve various issues on the accounts;
- Ability to collect relevant information and kindly, skillfully push customers to get the payment;
- Co-operate and supports all team members.
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Responsible for timely cash collection on invoices due to the Client;
- Regularly reflects the status of credit and collection activities;
- Ensure accounts receivables are cleared and that no unmatched item remains open;
- Evaluates credit history combined with customer payment behaviour and escalate it required;
- Handles day-to-day activities and cooperate closely, when necessary, with customer service representatives, Salesmen, Accounts Receivables and managers to ensure ‘on time’ collection.
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.