Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Readiness to start your career in an international environment
- Fluent knowledge of Italian (level C2) and English (min. B2)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Client-focused attitude
- Readiness to work with ERP systems
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Interacting with Client’s various parties via phone and email
- Researching and resolving dispute cases
- Processing incoming payments, offsets, reversals, and other requests
- Reconciling Accounts Receivable cash balances and performing other Accounts Receivable duties
- Working closely with the client and maintaining good working relationship
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.