Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us. Join our team.
Afterward, you’ll have a chance to work in one of the following areas:
- Project Controlling and Project Accounting by dealing with projects on each step of their development
- Procurement by acquisition of products and services
- Customer service by contacting clients and recovering funds that are past due
- Payments by dealing with incoming and outgoing payments
- are open to starting an international career
- want to work with the German language
- want to develop your career in the financial sector
- Speak communicatively in German (B2) and English (B2)
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in an international environment where willingness of learning new things is supported by a wide range of training and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
We’ll consider your preferences as well as our requirements, to choose the best fitting position for you.
We are offering you;
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competencies
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- An attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.