Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Native Polish and English – B2
- Educational background in Accounting/ Finance
- 2/3 years of finance experience in reconciliation, reporting, and revision of accounts (not only AP or AR, R2R, or collection)
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision, fast learner
- A proactive approach to tasks assigned
- Good communication skills
- Precise, consistent, and patient
- Well-organized, focused on details
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Knowledge of Polish Accounting rules would be an asset
What duties will help you grow?
- FX postings and reconciliation
- Hedge budgets reconciliation, consolidation, and reporting
- Payroll postings and reconciliation
- Accounts reconciliation
- Other tasks assigned by Accounting Manager
- Cooperation with Accounting Team, Tax Team
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care, and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Foreigners Community) and the world–changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of a Flexible Work Policy, which includes work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package, and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport, and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing programs, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.