As a Field Sales Engineer, you will report to the Nordic Sales Manager. The role is conducted part time in the office working as a Telesales Agent, with the remainder of time spent working in the Field visiting customers. The purpose of the role is to increase business through developing the accounts to which the individual is assigned.
- Deliver quarter by quarter sales & margin growth in line with agreed targets for the assigned group of accounts.
- Identify and convert a pipeline of new business opportunities in line with expected timescales and growth targets.
- Identify and convert design of new projects and follow the designs into production.
- Identify key competitor account opportunities and formulate plans to deliver and convert significant wins, ensuring maximum profitability from right product and services mix.
- Responsible for all commercial elements of the owned accounts through business analysis and business planning.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, QBR’s and any further documentation, with support of Operations, Legal and Finance teams, following internal procedure.
- Responsible for managing new agreement roll-outs, marketing plans and mobilization support activity to rapidly convert the business opportunity with support of Marketing and the quote and technical functions.
- Collaborate with technical and quotes team to enable design wins and where needed quote, negotiate to secure orders.
- Collaborate with legal and finance to drive sales using agreements / contracts and tenders.
- Collaboration with Marketing to drive specific product sales in the assigned account base.
- Collaborate with Central functions to deliver on customer promise.
- The role will require approximately 50% of the time spend at the customers premises’ developing , and negotiating designs and contracts, and 50% of the time working in the office as a Telesales Agent.
- Fluent in Lithuanian.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in sales or similar area.
- Being able to independently manage the work.
- Great communicator, Social intelligence, winning mentality.
- Strong direct sales experience gained in an internal or external account management role
- Understanding of P&L, profitable sales, margin implications of particular sales and discounting policies.
- Fluent in the local language where the account manager works plus fluent in English in speaking and writing.
- Skilled negotiator of agreements with strong commercial acumen and numeracy.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Analytical experience and ability to interpret financial and sales data and results
- Demonstrates Change Agility, Resiliency, Drive for Results and Customer Focus
- Ability to Collaborate and Connect with Others in a multi-channel multi-cultural environment
- Full Driving License.
- B2B Web and E-Business experience
- Proven strategic large customer account experience and sales negotiation competencies including financial analysis.
- Demonstrable track record in driving results & profit delivery from ROI standpoint.
- Bonuses based on performance,
- Extensive training with the Business and Sales Department.
- Vacations as per Country’s law.
- Working in a multicultural environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.