What you can expect?
Are you a Russian speaker looking for a new job opportunity as an Engagement Consultant?
In this role, you will partner with an assigned portfolio of content creators, in order to maintain and improve content creators’ engagement with the platform. The goal is to help partners get the most out of their channel. Consequently, you’ll have a significant impact on their business. Also, in this target-driven environment, you will work towards individual targets. Become part of a large team! Whoever you are. Whatever you do. Wherever you are from. Join us and just be yourself
What you’ll do
- As an Engagement Consultant, you’ll be a trusted consultant with partners to develop and optimize their channel;
- Increase platform usage and adopt various content creator’s tools and features;
- Detect and understand the customer’s needs and objectives;
- Connect the customer’s needs to key platform features;
- Handle a high volume of potential clients on a daily basis, through video calls, email and phone calls;
- Manage portfolio and prioritize it, while having the ability to detect opportunities and follow up with the content creators over several months.
What you’ll need
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluency in English (minimum B2 level);
- BA/BS degree or equivalent (MA/MSc degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communication or Journalism can be a plus);
- As an Engagement Consultant, you’ll need a minimum 2 years of work experience in sales and/or online advertising/social media;
- Strong desire to meet or exceed productivity, readiness, sustainability, and task points, compliance and customer satisfaction targets;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to pitch on the phone and compose compelling proposals;
- Good time management skills and ability to organize your own day;
- Client-focused, keen interest in customer interaction & ownership of business goals;
- Passionate about social media;
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
- An international career in a multicultural environment;
- A permanent presence of mentors who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
- Intensive training and familiarization phase as an Engagement Consultant;
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
- Accommodation in a room of a company’s apartment;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Free annual flight to the home country;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.