What do you need to start?
- You are passionate about automation and DevOps
- Knowledge and experience in Ansible & Tower and Powershell
- Hands-on technical experience creating process automation scripts using Python, REST APIs
- Experience with management of VMware virtualization environments
- Working experience in an agile context
- Drive and energy, entrepreneurial attitude, hands-on mentality; Strong leadership skills
- Open to work in a fast moving technical and human environment
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with Nutanix hyper-converged infrastructures is a plus
- Experience with converged infrastructures (Vxblock) is a plus
- Write/Troubleshoot scripts to automate the virtual infrastructure services
- Define and maintain standards for automation and orchestration within the team
- Propose harmonization of existing automation developments.
- Ensure existing automation flows are accommodated to satisfy new work requests.
- Support and align with the Infrastructure as a Code approach
What can you expect from us?
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.