Are you experienced enough to work within a team which is responsible for supporting MS SQL databases for the customers? We are currently looking for experienced professionals! Apply now!
- Daily jobs execution monitoring
- Capacity planning and monitoring on storage
- Capacity planning and monitoring (DB and Backups)
- Providing support on major incidents (Open Hours)
- Liaising with local teams for regular reboots, maintenances, and infrastructure hosting topics
- Reviewing and maintaining DB Backup and maintenance jobs (indexes, statistics)
- SQL performance analysis and improvement
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the liberty reporting spooler
- Performance monitoring and improvements in SQL jobs
- Monitoring backup and maintenance jobs execution – solving errors
- Reviewing and improving the DB maintenance plan
- Knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems
- Management of Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Creating copies and backups of databases for development and test purposes
- Reporting services
- Integration services
What we offer
- Relocation bonus dependent on the individual situation.
- You will work in a multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, the opportunity to take part in transition projects.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900).
- We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online pieces of training and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database).
- You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in expert communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion.
- Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance).
- We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person, you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
- We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness training.