Are you experienced enough to work within a team which is responsible for supporting MS SQL databases for the customers? We are currently looking for experienced engineers. Apply now.
- Daily jobs execution monitoring,
- Capacity planning and monitoring on storage,
- Capacity planning and monitoring (DB and Backups),
- Providing support on major incidents (Open Hours),
- Liaising with local teams for regular reboots, maintenances, and infrastructure hosting topics,
- Reviewing and maintaining DB Backup and maintenance jobs (indexes, statistics),
- SQL performance analysis and improvement,
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the liberty reporting spooler,
- Performance monitoring and improvements in SQL jobs,
- Monitoring backup and maintenance jobs execution – solving errors,
- Reviewing and improving the DB maintenance plan,
You should have;
- Knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems,
- Management of Microsoft SQL Server databases,
- Creating copies and backups of databases for development and test purposes,
- Reporting services,
- Integration services.
- Relocation bonus dependent on the individual situation.
- You will work in a multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, the opportunity to take part in transition projects.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900).
- We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online pieces of training and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database).
- You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in expert communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion.
- Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance).
- We help to keep the right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person, you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
- We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.