Our Client is providing tailor-made outsourced indirect sales services to major IT Vendors in the world and constantly looking for talents from multiple countries.
As Data Reporting Analyst you will provide tailor-made outsourced indirect sales services to major IT Vendors in the world.
- Segmenting of datasets related to a complex business scenario.
- Create processes and procedures for the generation of outgoing richest Excel output.
- Develop reports using multiple reporting systems including Reporting Services.
- Support internal end user issues with reporting.
- Maintain Microsoft PowerPoint presentation adding integrated reporting features.
- Perform other support duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with complex database structure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel complex formulas and Business Dashboards.
- Proficiency in SQL, T-SQL, PowerPivot and Microsoft Access.
- Excellent graphic data presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to participate in a face to face interview in Prague
- Attractive Salary;
- Daily food vouchers covering all the food expenditure in the working time;
- Fresh fruit service;
- 20 days of holidays, plus 5 additional days.