Our Client is providing tailor-made outsourced indirect sales services to major IT Vendors in the world and constantly looking for talents from multiple countries.
As a Data Reporting Analyst, you will provide tailor-made outsourced indirect sales services to major IT Vendors in the world.
- Segmenting of datasets related to a complex business scenario.
- Create processes and procedures for the generation of outgoing richest Excel output.
- Develop reports using multiple reporting systems including Reporting Services.
- Support internal end-user issues with reporting.
- Maintain Microsoft PowerPoint presentation adding integrated reporting features.
- Perform other support duties as required.
You should have;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with complex database structure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel complex formulas and Business Dashboards.
- Proficiency in SQL, T-SQL, Power-Pivot and Microsoft Access.
- Excellent graphic data presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to participate in a face to face interview in Prague
You will have;
- Attractive salary,
- Daily food vouchers covering all the food expenditure in the working time,
- Fresh fruit service,
- 20 days of holidays, plus 5 additional days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.